Monday, May 24, 2010

Project 5

Newest Project 5 6/10/10


For my newst version of project 5 i used the riff machine on the dance toon and on a sci fi in the middle piece. I made my own bass with the bass2. This plays throughout my whole loop under my other sounds. I was inspired to do it by a techno piece i heard this past week on the bus. Other than that i basically used the same drums and sounds as the original prokect 5 REDO. also i added an fpc to my third pattern which plays in the begining and end pieces. In the middle piece i have the riff machine on the scifi which sounds different at two different points. I transposed the original one and made it a higher pitch. Enjoy






For my new project 5 I used the riff machine on a bass2. As yuo listen you will hear that this will play through out my whole loop. In my second pattern for measures 3-9 i added a FLS hatop 5. Then i added an overlapping bass called hipkick 7. This playus from measures 5-12. In pattern four i transposed my bass2 which continues all the way through my 17th measure. then i have a transition which is again the hipkick 7. this leads into my last piece which consists of the first pattern (bass2) third pattern and a new 6th pattern which is an electric sounds that plays evey fourth beat. I was inspired to make this by general music today and their cool guitar and loop sounds. So this is how i came up with this. the reason i went for a total different change from my original project was because i wasnt so sure i liked the cords sound, and it was boring to listen to.


No comments:

Post a Comment