Friday, June 11, 2010

Project 6 Finally Done



In project 6 we had to make 2 synths. I used a square wave for myu first synth with a volume envolope on it. After two measures into the song i stated to use a tom drum, that i made my own sound with. The tom drum plays throughout most of the song.Along with my drums i added a Carib Shake to give the loop some exxtra tribal sounds. After 9 measures i went back to my first synth transposed to a slightly lower sound. After that i went back to my original synth and then i added the drum beat again along with my second synth that i made that sort of sounds liketribal horns. After that i went back to the first transposed synth and then back to the original synth drum beat and second syth at the end. At the end i faded out the last couple of measures with the automation clip.

1 comment:

  1. I think the Jungle direction is interesting, and you used the two synths. I don't hear a lot of creativity here. It's mostly the stuff that I wrote when you asked me for help. My intention was for you to be more creative with the raw materials. The assignment was for you to design a synth and write a loop using those sounds. I don't hear a lot of you in here.

    ReplyDelete